Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

In our company We have HDX 7000 behind ASA firewall. On ASA opened ports are:

TCP 1720

TCP 3230-3280

UDP 3230-3343

Static NAT:

static (Inside,Outside) tcp XXX.XXX.XXX.XX h323 192.168.0.93 h323 netmask 255.255.255.255

Call is established successfully, but there is no far site video or audio. And also, the other side can't call us. 

Any idea?

Tnx...

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

H.323 and NAT do not play well together.

Is it a H.323 call you are trying to place?

HP Recommended

Yes, it is H.323 call, and also Polycom HDX 7000 on far site.

In the meantime, I reset all the equipment and the call is established successfully without any problems . But I have another problem , when somebody called us, they don't get any signal, and call can't establish. What else do I need on the firewall?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.