Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Guys,

We've got an HDX7000 here which was bought brand new last year and suddenly stopped displaying anything on the LCD TV.

When powered on, the hdx front indicator immediately display steady blue light.Also, the camera changes postion and swings to face the front.When any key is pressed on the remote, the front indicator blinks blue which gives me an impresion there is communication between them.

I have tried hard reset but no success (by pressing the reset button for at least 5 seconds while powering on the codec.I have also tried pressing the reset for at least 15 seconds while the device is 'on').On each of the occesions, the steady blue light remains constant which gives me inpression the reset is not working or device is not respondng to reset.

I have pressed the dipaly button on the remote and i saw the video output on codec is set to composite.I have swapped bewtween composite and DVI a number of times but no success.I have also changed cables and tried with different TV sets but no success.

Could anyone please help me to know what could be wrong with this device?

Appliance serial: 821326408844CN

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello DMJ,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Did you ever solve this issue => here <= as I can see that in July 2015 you did try and open a service ticket with our support team.

The Brand New unit you claim to have purchased last year according to the serial number provided was sold via Mitsumi Distribution FZCO back in 30/09/2013.

According to our records, your product is out of warranty, and has no active support contract in place.

Polycom's Pay-Per-Incident (PPI) service allows for a one-off support incident to be handled for out of warranty products. Full details of this (including our per-incident pricing) are available at:

http://www.polycom.eu/support/pay_per_incident.html

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

We had to change the ip address to resolve the intermittent call issue you mentioned.

Device was bought from the distributor in  June 2015.I guess they keep stock.

Is there any other trobleshooting tip you can advise to resolve this no-display issue?

thank you.

HP Recommended

Hello DMJ,

Not knowing anything about the history of the device or how it was stored or used prior to be sold to you as new I can only assume from your description that the unit is defective.

Simply work with your Polycom reseller on support options for you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.