Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello everybody,

I would very appreciate if someone could help me with the following issue.

Suddenly appears an issue with screening during video TC. The whole screen is not clear, I mean, people are visible but in the background are dots like pixels or what. It's visible on booth ends.

It appears from day to day without making any changes in the configuration.

We have tried to change Eagle Eye cam, cable .... but nothing helped. So the cam and cable is OK.

I have tried soft upgrade to HDX Version 3.0.4 Software but still the same.

I have attached picture what does it make.

Pls, help me.

Thank you very much for any advice

Kind rgds,

Stanley

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, 

I wanted to check is this happening over a IP call or ISDN? If this is happening over IP what the the packet lost durning the call? 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hello, 

I wanted to check is this happening over a IP call or ISDN? If this is happening over IP what the the packet lost durning the call? 

HP Recommended

Hello,

thank you for your response.

No, there is no need to establish connection either IP or ISDN. Once the device boot up the MENU is OK -> the screen is clear, but when I choose the option on the remote control to view something via eagle eye cam (for example : set the base cam position, see myself on the screen, etc...) the screen is not clear, there are dots like raster. And if I will establish connection, the other site see the same "raster (not clear picture)" picture like on my site.....

I have changed the resolution to lower -> it's better a bit, but not the same like in the past (when we bought the device).

I can't understand this, because it happend from one day to another without any changes made in the system.

What do you think? could be HW issue? Eagle cam and cable is OK -> tested.

Thank you very much for any help/advice

Kind regards,

Stanislav

HP Recommended

Ok then let me ask just a couple more things about this. One what is the connection from HDX to monitor, Two are you using the HDCI camera cable that came with the unit, and last are you able to test this on a different monitor?

HP Recommended

Here are answers:

1., HDX is connected to projector - the length of the cable is 10m, because of room size and projector placement

2., yes original cable, the length is 5m(?) it's not 3m for sure or less, but neither more than 5m

3., we have tried different cable between HDX and camera (this time 3m length) as well as HDX connected to the LCD monitor (cable 1m?) = still the same, without any visible change

Thanks

Stanley

HP Recommended

Ok so is the projector connection on the projector VGA, DVI, HDMI, or Component? Also what HDX software version are you running?

HP Recommended

The connection is DVI.

Currently is the HDX software v. 3.0.4.

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hi Russell,

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the very same issue. It seems to be the Video Out and not the Camera. We have swapped Camera and Cable (Factory Cable) and didn't resolve the issue. As Stan noted the menu is clear but the display out has a Grid Pattern, we are using DVI only. So the problem appears to be with the HDX 7000.

Thanks...

Dale

Serial Number: 881226117AB8CN Software Version: Release - 3.1.3-38278 MAC Address: 00:E0:DB:11:7A:B8 Model: HDX 7000 HD Hardware Version: C

HP Recommended

Dale_FH

What is the make and model of the projector? Also what is the DVI resolution you're running to the projector? 

If you also can add images of what is coming on the monitor so we can see what you see. 

HP Recommended

Hi Russell,

It's actually on two 50" TV's not a projector. I have tried every resolution/herz setting available for the DVI to DVI on the TV's.

Everything was working fine for a couple years until a short while ago.

Thanks

Dale

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.