Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Everyone 🙂

What happens if i have a HDX7000 HD with Multipoint - The system also have the RTV license and is reg. in  MS Lync. I want to start an Multipoin call from the HDX system to 1 more HDX 7000HD on h.323 and 2 MS Lync clients.

What quality would i get? Does the 7000HD support Multipoint RTV?

Best Regards

Peter

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Peter,

When an HDX is currently in an active RTV call with a Lync endpoint then the internal MCU is temporarily disabled as there are not enough resources available to run both RTV and the internal MCU at the same time.  If RTV is not enabled then the HDX can host a multi-party call with H.263 or H.264 (non High-Profile) endpoints.

When in the Lync peer-to-peer call using RTV if another RTV endpoint (Lync or RTV-enabled HDX) is added to the call then it will automatically escalate the call to a Lync AVMCU multi-party call.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.