Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am running version 2.7.3.2_J-47010 on a HDX 8000.  When in call and when the system is talking (as when dialing) the audio is disstorted. Almost sounds like an extra tone is in the audio.  I loaded the software using a USB flashdrive and have reloaded 3 times with same result. 

I then loaded version 3_0_0-5794.  Audio issue is gone but it will not make IP calls but will receive IP calls. It will make ISDN calls.

HELP

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
When you say "t will not make IP calls but will receive IP calls", do you see any errors when you attempt to make calls?  SIP or H.323?  Does it ring at the far end?  What is the far-end system (make/model/version)?

Also, 2.7.3.2_J is an UC APL softwar version.  Is it alright for you to go from UC APL-certified version (2.7.3.2_J) to a version that's not UC APL-certified (3.0.0 and later)?
HP Recommended

We did a little troubleshooting on version 3.0.  It looks like the ARQ on port 1719 locates the other end.  The call setup portion on port 1720 never starts.  I would like to be using version 2.7.3.2_j but when using that version we have incoming audio issues. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.