Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello

My HDX8000 never had the option under Admin Settings to configure Network LAN or IP properties.  I've upgraded it to the latest version of Software thinking that would rectify the problem but I still don't have the menu items to configure the system for use on our network, it's currently operating over ISDN.

Is this an option I have to purchase to unlock that capability? 

Does it have to be plugged into a live network drop before those settings show up?

Thanks

Shawn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Actually I figured it out without resetting from factory......I was missing a check box under Network Call Preferences.  the IP H.323 brought back my LAN Properties tab

thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello,

It seems that during the setup, the option to “connect to my LAN” was disabled.

You’ll need to do a quick system reset from the diagnostics page and do the out of box configuration.

HP Recommended

Basically your saying to erase all system settings and go back to factory defaults?  Will this erase my Software Update I just completed to V3.0?

HP Recommended

Hello,

If you do the reset from the diagnostics page, it will only delete the settings. It will not do anything to the current version of firmware installed on the system.

HP Recommended

Actually I figured it out without resetting from factory......I was missing a check box under Network Call Preferences.  the IP H.323 brought back my LAN Properties tab

thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.