Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm trying the HDX MPPLUS, but I'd got some question:

- The HDX 8000 uses the H.264 HP in the MP call?

- How the bandwidth is negotiated with the other end-points?

I'm wondering cause calling other HDX in the MP Call they don't use the H.264 HP, and use a bandwidth not enough large to have an HD resolution.

Any advice?

Thanks

Gian

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

1. H.264 HP is not supported in MP calls.

2. Detailed requerements for an HD MP call can be found in HDX Admin's Guide -> Experiencing High-Definition Video Conferencing.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much Mike.

Gian

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.