Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX 8000 Rev. B / EagleEye III

Highlighted
Visitor

HDX 8000 Rev. B / EagleEye III

Hi Community! 

We have a HDX 8000 Revision B and since few days we got weird red bar flickering in the screen and on the near side during a call. Did someone already see this? We tried change the camera and the cables with no luck. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: HDX 8000 Rev. B / EagleEye III

hi itneuf ,

What is the software version running on the HDX box ?

Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Visitor

Hi Karthik,

We are running the latest version who is 3.1.12. The serial number starts with 881025.

We tried a factory reset and a full software reinstall without success.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

hi itneuf,

If there is another working HDX box in your premises then it would help to see by interchanging the camera and cables with that unit to see the results.

Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Visitor

Finally, the unit was RMA by Polycom. Thanks!

Message 5 of 5