Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Did the upgrade of the HDX 8000 to 3.1.5 and downloaded the OS and Panel Software (V1.11) and extracted both sets of files to the root, OS 1st and then Panel to a USB stick. I then did the upgrade and the software is at 1.11 but the OS is still at 1.9.0-6.

I tried it through the web interface and directly on the unit.

What am I doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hard to tell but would recommend you check out the Installing Software and Options for Polycom® HDX®  Systems and Accessories to see if it helps you get past the issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.