Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear Team,

I have installed HDX 8000 and able to make IP outgoing call but incoming calls are not able to receive we are using cisco firewall ASA 5505.

For HDX 8000 given local lan IP and that IP is NAT with public IP, configuration in HDX 8000 is correct but i am doubt on firewall because earlier my outgoing calls were not able to make but on firewall when changed some setting outgoing calls started.

On firewall some PAT settings is there it is asking some settings that is Original port and Translation port, is there any other changes are there please help on.

I have attached the snapshots of Cisco firewall configuration.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi

just go to this post and open attached pdf file. I think it will help to you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

just go to this post and open attached pdf file. I think it will help to you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.