Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX 8000 licenses

SOLVED
SAVAL
Occasional Contributor

HDX 8000 licenses

On a HDX8000 when I go to setup the second monitor it tells me I need a licence from polycom to do it. Is this correct?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kendo
Polycom Employee

Re: HDX 8000 licenses

It depends on the version of software the HDX is running. In version 2.6 and above all of the options except for multipoint and 1080 are included so an option key is not necessary. If there is a valid service contract on the HDX then it is entitled for an upgrade. If there is no current contract purchasing a contract may be more cost effective than just purchasing a license. Check with your reseller or sales rep.   

Ken
Polycom
Sr. Product Support Technician

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Kendo
Polycom Employee

It depends on the version of software the HDX is running. In version 2.6 and above all of the options except for multipoint and 1080 are included so an option key is not necessary. If there is a valid service contract on the HDX then it is entitled for an upgrade. If there is no current contract purchasing a contract may be more cost effective than just purchasing a license. Check with your reseller or sales rep.   

Ken
Polycom
Sr. Product Support Technician

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
SAVAL
Occasional Contributor

That did the trick upgraded to latest firmware and now duel screen is available.

Cheers

Message 3 of 4
pgc
Occasional Visitor

i need how much amount for license for dual display

Message 4 of 4