Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello, I am new to Polycom, and Im not sure if I am in the correct location for the help I need, the company I work for asked me to take over on the Polycom support, I work for them as tech support, so I really don't know much about the Polycom, we have an HDX 9000, and a lot of people have messed with the cables and now it does not work the way it suppose to, the components that are connected to it are a receiver, projector, computer and a TV, it will not connect to video with the computer, when we conference the other side can see the second screen of the computer and no video on the TV and no sound, once the input is changed on the receiver we can hear and see video of the other guys but no computer, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone has a diagram on how it should be hooked up would be great as well, Thanks, Robert

1 REPLY 1
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.