Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX 9002 codec loose video integration with SoundStation IP 7000.

misdave77
Occasional Advisor

HDX 9002 codec loose video integration with SoundStation IP 7000.

Hello,

We use a HDX 9002 codec with SoundStation IP 7000 and 2 michrophones.

If we use mute michrophons during conference, this HDX 9002 codec loose video integration with SoundStation IP 7000.

It may take 20-40 minutes to loose video integration after mute.

HDX 9002 codec firmware is 2.5.0.8 and IP 7000s are SIP version 3.2.4 and 3.3.3 (We tested two IP 7000 and results are the same.)

How could we fix this?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Polycom Video EP PLM
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Re: HDX 9002 codec loose video integration with SoundStation IP 7000.

I would recommend an upgrade to the current software, v3.1.2, and then retest.  I have not heard of or seen this as an issue.

Message 2 of 6
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello misdave77,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Just to add to Steven's comments, yes your HDX Software is rather old.

Usually the HDX release notes contain the information what the recommended SSIP SIP/UCS and BootROM Software Version is to be used.

• What is your BootRom Version?
  • Also are you using a Polycom supplied CLink cable?
  • Is the SSIP connected to a LAN cable as well?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 6
Bazzuck
Respected Contributor

Hello

I've seen the same problem with HDX 8000 3.0.6 and SoundStation IP 7000 3.3.1 BootROM 4.3.0

regards

Message 4 of 6
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Bazzuck,

the same questions to you then:

• Are you using a originally supplied CLink cable?

• Is the SSIP7000 also connected to the Lan network?

It should be pretty simple to troubleshoot and raising a ticket via your reseller and/or Polycom support directly should be the first step.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 6
Bazzuck
Respected Contributor

Hello Steffen

• We are using a originally CLink 2 cable Walta to Walta. 25 ft and tried to use different cables.
  • SSIP7000 isn't connected to the Lan. IP7000 is used as a microphone and a remote control.

Regards

Message 6 of 6