Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Checked release notes and looked through the forum...so far I've seen this twice on two different systems running 3.0.3.1. On a PtP call the home screen will overlay the far end video. The users have no way of changing this since all rooms are on control systems, remotes are not available, and transport controls are not built in to touchpanels. Only way to make it go away is backing out with remote. Although I'm going to upgrade these newly installed codecs and see if this resolves it, I'd like to know if anyone else has seen this or if it's a known issue.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi there...

yes, you should update all of your machines to the latest version in the first step.

If the problem isn´t resolved after upgrading:

Do you have the possibilty to make a photo of the screen ?

I haven´t seen this error and imho this is not a known bug.

Maybe one of the polycom guys is able to confirm this.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.