Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Disturbing trends.

1) AES changed from "when available" to "required for all calls"
 2) "use room password for remote access" got unticked So I changed it all back to how it was, but after reboot AES is set to "required for all calls" again.

Lost visbility of ISDN Lines 2 & 3.  Recovered by re-loading V3.0.4.x

Events listed cover 4 different codecs.  Any other V3.0.5 issues I should look out for.

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I´ve updated 5 machines to 3.0.5 via cma today. Haven´t experienced the problems you´ve mentioned (HDX7000, HDX8000 and HDX4000 systems).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Pete,

I don't have any ISDN so I can't comment on that issue but I did not experience any change with AES or Room Password settings when I did my upgrades... (HDX 9004, HDX8006, HDX 7000, HDX 6000)...

Were these done from Web interface, CMA or memory stick ?

Gary M

HP Recommended

In both cases done through the web interface.

The ISDN thing was on MY HDX4k on the Helpdesk.

The other stuff was reported by field engineers on 4 (yes 4) HDX8000s of varying ages.

Wierd.

I'm still sticking to 3.0.4.x tho'

LOL

HP Recommended

I´ve updated 5 machines to 3.0.5 via cma today. Haven´t experienced the problems you´ve mentioned (HDX7000, HDX8000 and HDX4000 systems).

HP Recommended

OK so I put my brave hat on & tried again with a newly downloaded .pup. All fine. Phew but thanks Uwe & Gary.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.