Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi guys,

We've faced this issue using 3.1.4 and 3.1.5 SW version for HDXs. It impossible to change presets of EagleEye camera via web remote. We've tested about 10 HDXs (7000, 8000) running 3.1.4, then upgraded them to 3.1.5. On 3.1.5 the issue is the same. There's no problems on 3.1.3 SW version. 

We can't see anything about this issue in release notes for 3.1.4 and 3.1.5.

Did anybody faced the same issue? Are there any ways to solve it?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Grinch,

I just did a bit of testing of this.   I wanted to make sure my software remotes work correctly and they do.   I then monitored the HDX and it appears that nothing is being sent to the HDX when you click on one of the number keys.    based on this, I'd say you need to open a ticket with Polycom Support.

Cheers,

Gary M

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Grinch,

I just did a bit of testing of this.   I wanted to make sure my software remotes work correctly and they do.   I then monitored the HDX and it appears that nothing is being sent to the HDX when you click on one of the number keys.    based on this, I'd say you need to open a ticket with Polycom Support.

Cheers,

Gary M

HP Recommended

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for your answer! You've confirmed my expectations about a ticket with Polycom Support. So I'm going to create it asap.

Regards,

Grinch

HP Recommended

Grinch, was polycom ever able to resolve your problem?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.