Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX6000: Green Color on Half of Screen

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

HDX6000: Green Color on Half of Screen

Our company uses a set of HDX6000's to video conference to another facility.  We have a technical issue.

When we have a video conference, the people and background on the other side show on our screen with a green color.

The green color is glaring but on EXACTLY half the screen.  It's as though the right side of the camera turns the whites into greens and pink colors on everything.  What is strange is that it only happens on the right side of the screen.

Any help will be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: HDX6000: Green Color on Half of Screen

Hello homer55,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We encourage all users to use the Forum Search.

The answer /  post with the same content to your query can be found => here <=

I would advise you to contact your Polycom Reseller and or Polycom Support and the International support numbers can be found => here <=

Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2