Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX7000 Lan port problem

Visitor

HDX7000 Lan port problem

My HDX7000 can't connect to network . I already check my IP and network . It is good. HDX7000 always show zero IP and network has no light. How can I fix this. Please help !!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: HDX7000 Lan port problem

Hello KokoRichat,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Its always useful to provide at least some details or history of the unit in question.

• Is this a new unit or an used one?

• If used has it ever worked before and now just stopped?

• Have you tried setting up a manual IP address?

• Did you take a wireshark trace when the Unit boots so you can see if it tries a DHCP Bootp?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Visitor

This is used one.

It used every work before. now just stopped.

I already tied setting up manual IP. Same problem.

I already did DHCP bootp. Same problem.

Please how can I fixed this ?

Message 3 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello KokoRichat,

Have you tried to factory reset it yet ?

If all fails please work with your Polycom reseller as the unit may is defective.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Visitor

Thanks , I already did factory reset . Same problem.

Message 5 of 5