Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

we are testing a very simple configuration : a HDX7000 (behind a firewall, using a public ip adress) called by a PVX on a PC (using a private internet box with a fixed ip adress). The problem is a classical one: when using an external multipoint bridge (hdx calls out to the bridge, pvx out to the bridge), everything is wonderful, everything works very well. 

Once in direct point to point connexion (incoming call from PVX to HDX), the connexion is established but no audio, no video from the HDX codec. 

I cannot let the HDX call the pvx because I think we have a firewall problem (NAT problem) on the private internet box because my pvx ip nat adress is not redirected to my pc (despite of my configuration).

The HDX7000 is installed behind a corporate firewall, we certainly respected the opening of the ports but ......

If someone has a good suggestion.....

Thanks in advance,

Lionel.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I have this same problem but in HDX8000.

When I try connect my HDX via Tandberg, I have video in my first and second location, but I have voice in one location (tandberg).

We open all needs ports for H.323.

Any suggestion ??

regards PK

HP Recommended

Dear Przemek,

please have a look on : http://community.polycom.com/t5/Video-Endpoints/What-is-the-standard-configuration-to-allow-an-incom...

if your internet firewall is natted, don't tik the same option on your hdx menu.

Also check your tcp and udp ports....we opened more than required.

Lionel

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.