Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

EDIT BY MOD: Changed Subject from "helpness plzzzzzzzzzzzz" into "HDX7000 no Image on display after output change"

my hdx 7000 no image display recently i'm change monitor 1 output  from component to another source and the result no image display so plz help me to return it , and i try to put the dvi caple to the 2nd port and same result so if someone have the solve plz let him help

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi Suzuki..

press and hold the display button.

After some seconds you should see the different outputs which are possible with the hdx.

Use the up- and down-buttons to select the proper one (depending on how you have connected the machine to the new display)

and confirm your selection with the right arrow button.

Another option is to connect to the webinterface of your hdx (if you know the ip address) and change the settings from your pc or notebook.

Kind regards,

Uwe

HP Recommended

how can i see different option while my monitor1 output of polycom is changed ??? plz let me know more

HP Recommended

thank you very much i solved the problem using your mothed

HP Recommended

You´re welcome.

Kind regards,

Uwe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.