Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX7000HD Camera problem

nhristov
Occasional Visitor

HDX7000HD Camera problem

Hello Everyone,

I have a Polycom HDX7000HD for several years now but recently my camera stopped working.

The problem is that I can't get a picture from the camera just a blank screen however everything else on the camera is working: preset positions, rotating - left, right, up, down and zoom is working also.

I can connect with other Polycom systems and I can see them but they can't see me and the audio is fine.

I tried reseting the system but it didn't help.

Do you think the camera is broken? Do I need a new one?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Russell_Polycom
Polycom Employee

Re: HDX7000HD Camera problem

Are you just getting a blue image from the camera or are you getting a image when not in a call just he farside get a blank image from you?

Message 2 of 4
nhristov
Occasional Visitor

Yes I am getting a blue image.

When I press the camera button so I can see what the camera is shooting then I am getting this blue image but as I said I can move the camera in any direction without any problem I just don't get an image.

Message 3 of 4
Russell_Polycom
Polycom Employee

Well if that is the case it is most likely the cable or the camera. If you have a different cable and camera to test I would try one then the other. So test the current camera on a different cable then test the current cable a different camera. You will most likely be looking at replacing one or the other. 

Message 4 of 4