Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have 2 HDX8000's w/1080p option, both apx 1 yr old. The issue is that the displayed content on one system is smaller on one system than on the other system. i.e. One system's content display is the same size as the camera display, the other system's content is 10-20%? smaller than the camera image.   

Both systems seem to have the same monitor settings, DVI 1080p., Content is on both systems is via Camera 4. Content resolution does not seem to make a diiference.  On the system that has the smaller content display  the zoom or strech option seem to have no effect even if the content resolution is changed ex. 1280x720 vs 1920x1080   

Any ideals as to how to get the displayed content to be the same size as the camea video?

thanks,

Mike

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

To add to the above,  on the system that can't display "its own" content full screen, content sent from the other system is displayed full screen.    

HP Recommended

Please check your settings on the People Video Adjustment and the Content Video Adjustment settings in the Monitors section of the UI.

See the HDX Administrator's Guide for a description of the settings.

HP Recommended

I am having this exact same issue. I have tried all 3 settings: None, Stretch and Zoom. Each setting has no effect on the content video output, except for zoom, which overscans and the image is cut off on all sides.

To re-iterate, the issue is as follows: When showing content, the local site's content display is cropped no matter what setting it is at.

I have tried:

-Making all the connections use digital cables and signalling

-Adjusting the TV's cropping settings

-Adjusting the Polycom settings per above

-Adjusting the content input device's resolution (1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1080, etc)

It seems to be a bug with the Polycom software.

Regards,

Jesse Dabill

HP Recommended

Anyone else experiencing this issue? It's quite a bother everytime I look at the unit.

Thanks,

-Jesse Dabill

HP Recommended

Hello Jesse,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Have you brought this to the attention of Polycom support via the official channels yet?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Applying the 3.1.1.3 software seemed to solve the problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.