Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello dvbgaj,

as already mentioned the sockets you are using for the RCA Audio are for the component input of the TV so Audio "should" be heard if you switch the TV input to component.

This may depend on the TV having a signal on the Component which it currently does not have.

I also mentioned the TV may have a 3.5mm input for Audio but you did not post any more pictures of the rest of the connections.

It is really difficult trying to help you as you only get back with half the information that has been requested.

This is not a Polycom issue as I assume this worked before you swapped the TV screen. You need the right cabling to connect to this new TV.

The HDX wiring guide has been provided and you need to contact the TV Manufacturer to find out if you can add a separate Audio to the HDMI Input you are trying to use.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

A'm sorry, but it is obvious that it should not work - Audio tied to YPbPr input, but the video signal you have connected to the HDMI.

Try to find a cable type DVI - 3xRCA or VGA - 3xRCA + DVI-VGA adapter

HP Recommended

Attached is all the connections left on the TV - just if this changes something?

HP Recommended

Hello dvbgaj,

as stated already by OVG and the HDX wiring guide you need the correct cable to use with this TV.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

2dvbgaj

I have looked User manual for your TV - unfortunately there is no way to associate HDMI input  with some audio input ....

HP Recommended

Oh <removed>

Can you give any information which TV I should choose - and must be about 50", that works for hdx8000

HP Recommended

Hello dvbgaj,

we already answered this. You do not need to change the TV, you simply need to get a Component cable as shown in the HDX Guide posted and referenced before.

Please work with your Polycom reseller in your region and could I kindly ask you to tone down the language as this is a professional community.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

OK - was just wondering when the connection to the monitor is HDMI - and that sound still would be working going to component cable.

But great thanks

HP Recommended

2dvbgaj,

In general, the DVI interface contains no sound. This is normal.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.