Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HDX8000 error when power on

Occasional Contributor

HDX8000 error when power on

Hi 

I have a HDX8000 devices running firmware version 2.5
Currently the device is experiencing startup problems stop with logo and keep forever such polycom
I tried hard reset but still the same result
please help me  on how to handle such errors

Thank 

Long

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Advisor

Re: HDX8000 error when power on

Take the remote login of Codec through desktop/Laptop and try to update the software version with latest release.

for the key generation follow the attached sheet. 

Manoj Kumar Ahirwar

Bangalore ( India )
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: HDX8000 error when power on

Hello man,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The original posters HDX does no longer start so he will not be able to connect via the Web Interface of the Unit.

Most likely the unit is defective but without any details how old the unit is or prior history it is not really possible to troubleshoot this via the community.

He will need to work with their Polycom reseller to contact Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3