Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I just came across this unit, along with the mics, and a PowerCam Presenter.

The first time I went to boot up the HDX, I did get the Polycom splash screen, but I accidentally caused a loss of power.

Every subsequent attempt to boot has seemingly failed, or at least not output component or DVI video. I have tried both the partial and full restore via the front reset button to no avail. I have also attempted to cycle through the displays with the remote.

With that said, the unit does react to [led flash] remote presses, and when connected via LAN, it does indicate communication at the rear port.

Any ideas? I really like the concept in principle, and would really like to give it a couple months of legacy usage before making a major commitment.

Thanks in advance, and happy to answer any followups.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

From the HDX Administrator's Guide

If you cannot see the user interface on the system’s monitor, refer to Changing the
Video Format on page 12-7.

Changing the Video Format
If you cannot see the user interface on the system’s monitor, make sure that the
system and the monitor are both powered on, and then do one of the
following:
To change the video format, do one of the following:
• Go to the Polycom HDX web interface, select Admin Settings > Monitors,
change the Video Format, and click Update.

Press and hold Display on the remote control for 5 seconds. Press
or to display the new video format in the remote control
window, then press to save your change. If you select a format that is
not supported by the system, the default output format is applied.
• From the Polycom Touch Control, touch and hold Display on the virtual
remote for five seconds. Then touch the desired video format. If you select
a format that is not supported by the system, the default output format is
applied.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.