[Hardware] Poly G7500

Hello all,

we released today the Poly G7500

Poly_G7500_00.jpg

Poly_G7500_02.png

Poly_G7500_01.png

Product Announcement:

What is included in this release?   

• The Polycom G7500 system is an all-in-one video conferencing and content-sharing solution. Your system provides the following features and capabilities:
    • Placing and joining video calls with up to 1080p at 60fps quality
    • Sharing up to 4K-quality content using an Apple® AirPlay®- or Miracast®-certified device, the Polycom Content App, or an HDMI connection
    • Collaborating with electronic whiteboarding
    • Standards-based video conferencing
    • Viewing and joining scheduled calendar meetings
    • Managing contacts, call lists, and directories
    • Controlling the system with touch-capable monitors or the Polycom® Bluetooth Remote Control
    • IP-based table and ceiling microphones
    • Compatibility with existing Polycom microphones (connected through the Polycom® Microphone IP Adapter)
    • Customizable home screen and monitor layouts

Consult the G7500 Release Notes for more detailed information.

Data Sheet => here <=

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1