Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Team,

We are planning to open a new Office at Singapore, as per Business requirements, we would like to have Ploycom Video Conference in our facility. Basically in our Curent environment we have Cisco Telepresence which spread across the locations. We would like to join Telepresence meetings through this Polycom Unit, which is going to be setup in Singapore. Also this unit need to have capability to dial out external Vendors/Customers. Let me know the model which can suit mentioned requirements. Also Do I need to setup an ISDN PRI or FXO to dialout to PSTN from this new Singapore facility. Please let me know, as it is unrgently needed in our SIngapore Office. Thanks in advance.

Solomon.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Soloman, welcome to Polycom Community!  I have forwarded your inquiry to our Solutions team. Someone will be reaching out to assist you soon.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.