Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Help me out in finding the right Polycom Video Conference Unit for our Office located in Singapore

Occasional Visitor

Help me out in finding the right Polycom Video Conference Unit for our Office located in Singapore

Hi Team,

We are planning to open a new Office at Singapore, as per Business requirements, we would like to have Ploycom Video Conference in our facility. Basically in our Curent environment we have Cisco Telepresence which spread across the locations. We would like to join Telepresence meetings through this Polycom Unit, which is going to be setup in Singapore. Also this unit need to have capability to dial out external Vendors/Customers. Let me know the model which can suit mentioned requirements. Also Do I need to setup an ISDN PRI or FXO to dialout to PSTN from this new Singapore facility. Please let me know, as it is unrgently needed in our SIngapore Office. Thanks in advance.

Solomon.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Help me out in finding the right Polycom Video Conference Unit for our Office located in Singapo

Hello Soloman, welcome to Polycom Community!  I have forwarded your inquiry to our Solutions team. Someone will be reaching out to assist you soon.  

Polycom - Unleash the Power of Human Collaboration
Message 2 of 2