Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

HotFix Request: SIP Content Issue with Bluejeans

Occasional Contributor

HotFix Request: SIP Content Issue with Bluejeans

Can you supply a download link for the following hot fix please? 

HotFix Reference: VIDESC-16145 - Need 3.1.6_02 HF applied to 3.1.11

This is to fix an issue with sending content over SIP from a HDX device to Bluejeans.

FYI - we are currently running v 3.1.11 with HF-3.1.11_03-53076 that fixed a Cisco CMS bridge issue.  We would not want to lose this previous fix to apply an alternate patch.

https://community.polycom.com/t5/Video-Endpoints/Polycom-HD8000-content-issue-with-Cisco-CMS-bridge/...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: HotFix Request: SIP Content Issue with Bluejeans

Hello @IT.AVW,

Usually our support team provides customers with HotFixes.

Can you contact your Polycom reseller?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Contributor

Re: HotFix Request: SIP Content Issue with Bluejeans

Thank you for your reply

Message 3 of 3