Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I found that the Older Verison of PVX will work with Tanderg and older units, How can I activied the PVX after

download. It has a 30 days trial perior. I want to active this for testing with other units. It is my understanding

that it may not still be supported. But I still want a copy and activied and register it for testing. Because the Telepresence

m100 will not work with some older units I.E. Tandberg and View Station 323 and FX serial.

But the Polycom PVX will work. So I have download off Polycom site but can not active it,

Dennis Matthews 949-394-3221

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Dennis,

The PVX trial is not limited by 30 days but by 5 minuts in a call (reconnections unlimited).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.