Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How do you Disable TLS 1.0 on HDX 7000?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How do you Disable TLS 1.0 on HDX 7000?

Since PCI standards have recently changed, we received a failing grade because our HDX 7000 is still set up to support TLS 1.0.  I've searched through all settings, but can not find where to disable this.  I did notice that we were on an old version, 3.1.5, so I have upgraded to the latest 3.1.8, does that contain the fix and disables TLS 1.0?  I do not want to waste another scan just to find out.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: How do you Disable TLS 1.0 on HDX 7000?

I was able to find an online testing tool and verified with the latest software, 3.1.8, TLS 1.0 is still enabled.  I need to disable this ASAP due to PCI regulations, please let me know how to do this as this is our only failing condition.

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Foxtheatre,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I have provided this request to our security department.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Is there any update from Polycom Security/Development regarding this?  While the later code releases may support TLS 1.2, highly regulated environments often times are mandated such that less secure versions like 1.0 are no longer allowed on the network.  Is there a way to remove 1.0 and 1.1 ciphers?

Message 4 of 4