Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

How to activate multi point calling on HDX7000

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How to activate multi point calling on HDX7000

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a Polycom HDX7000 from Amazon and I want to use the 4 point mulit-point feature as well. Do I separately need to purchase a software key which will activate this multi-point feature or is this already a part of the whole bundle when I purchase the HDX7000. 

Thank you,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: How to activate multi point calling on HDX7000

Hello Roy,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The additional key is usually sold separately.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hey thanks for a prompt feedback. How do I check if my order has a license key or do I need to purchase it separately? Does this key come on a piece of paper? How do I find this key in my order?Also, if I need to purchase it separately, can I purchase it directly from the Polycom website?

Thanks,

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I went thorugh one of my polycom ventors to get a MMPlus (Multi Point Lic) it was just a key code that is typed in the admin settings. It can be done email or mail I guess as its just a code.  

Message 4 of 4