Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I've bought MGC+50 and 5pcs of VSX7000s, I'm trying to setting some different profiles but they're all running at 25 fps, how can I change frame rate upto 30fps? 

The grid is 50Hz 220VAC supply.

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

30fps will only be available in areas that support 60hz power...   25fps is the best you can do (and should be pretty good)...

Where are you ?

Gary M

HP Recommended

I'm in Vietnam. By the way, could you send me a link of Polycom document explain about relationship of 25/30fps profiles to the grid 50/60Hz?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

The 25 <-> 30 fps choice is based on the PAL <-> NTSC system used. MGC is tolerant to to the TV system but the endpoints have different cameras according to the TV system in the country. AFAIK you in Vietnam use SECAM so the codecs for your country have PAL cameras and support 25 fps. You can find this on the System Information screen.

Please note that PAL(SECAM)/NTSC usually corresponds to 50/60 Hz in the country.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.