Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I would like to keep CDR log from our endpoints  (HDX , VSX and Group Series). However, I know how to keep log by remote monitoring to endpoints

However, I know how to keep CDR  by remote to endpoints and get it from this way.

So, I would like to know others ways to keep CDR from endpoints. Can you recommend about this ?

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Not sure I totally understand the ask, but to stop recording calls into the CDR you can do that in the Web UI.

Check out the RealPresence Group Series Administrator’s Guide, for Call Detail Reporting. 

Specifies whether to collect call data for the Call Detail Report. When selected, information about calls can be viewed through the RealPresence Group system web interface and downloaded as a .csv file. When this setting is not selected, the system stops writing calls to the report.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.