Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Just to warn in advance that I'm a newbie to this stuff, although learning.

We've got a vsx7000 on ISDN only with software from 2008 on it, I'm working on getting that up to date separately.

We sometimes need to dial into an ISDN gateway, we dial into a Codian gateway and get prompted for the extension, there's a field for taking the input on the screen. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way of inputting the number into the screen, when I start pressing the buttons it starts going through the presets - it's driving me slightly crazy as I know there's probably a relatively easy keypress or settings change - can someone tell me what it is please?

Cheers

Alan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Alan,

Start the extension with the * (star) button. This turns on the DTMF sending - an icon will be shown on the screen.

WBR,

Mike

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Alan,

Start the extension with the * (star) button. This turns on the DTMF sending - an icon will be shown on the screen.

WBR,

Mike

HP Recommended

Thankyou! That has done it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.