Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Interdomain calendar dialling with Polycom G 500 ver 6.1.2 registered with on premises SFB

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Interdomain calendar dialling with Polycom G 500 ver 6.1.2 registered with on premises SFB

Hi

We have an issue with one of our client with G500 integrated to on premises SFB server.

Version is 6.1.2.

Callendar and Directory are hybrid.

We are able to call any user within the domain.

But we are not able to reach user who has extended calendar from some other domain.

For example Calendar request has come from ucl.ac.uk domain to qship.com domain.But we are not able to reach the destination.

We have tested with laptop with SFB client using the same login details as the codec SFB account  and we are able to join conference callender extended using the same link as that of the codec.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Interdomain calendar dialling with Polycom G 500 ver 6.1.2 registered with on premises SFB

Hello @Sujoy ,

welcome back to the Poly Community.

You are not on a currently supported version. Please ensure you are using 6.1.7.1

In addition, Exchange can strip the TNEF Information out of a meeting invite so we have no way of construction the Join functionality.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2