Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Is Poly Studio series (eg X30, X50) can call/ connect to HDX series?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Is Poly Studio series (eg X30, X50) can call/ connect to HDX series?

Hi guys,

Our company has 2 HDX endpoints (one at HQ and one at the Branch). Our manager wants to change the HQ HDX endpoint to Poly Studio product (X30 or X50).

So, when I change to Poly Studio product at HQ, can we call to HDX endpoint at the Branch? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Is Poly Studio series (eg X30, X50) can call/ connect to HDX series?

Hello @downlinkvip ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Yes the new Studio X series can be used using traditional SIP or H.323 protocols just like the HDX or GroupSeries did.

You can also use the new USB Device mode since Software 3.1.0 

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Is Poly Studio series (eg X30, X50) can call/ connect to HDX series?

Hi Steffen,

Thank you for your confirmation. 

Message 3 of 3