Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am connecting an HDX7000 into our integrated Crestron system in our new auditorium. We were having issues with sharing content but found that the reason was that our AV solutions vendor was using an DVI to HDMI adapter for the input from our content source. Once we switched to the DVI to VGA that was supplied by Polycom it worked like a dream. The only issue is that our Crestron system only uses HDMI. Does Polycom make a cable that is a DVI to HDMI? And if not does anyone else make one that will work with the HDX7000?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Look for DVI-D to HDMI cable P/N 2457-23905-001.

HP Recommended

Not all HDX-7000s accept digital content inputs. Earlier hardware versions are VGA only. I also had an HDX8000 that refused to sync correctly without a DVI-I cable, even though the final signal as digital. That may be fixed with firmware now, but I haven't checked. The room's already setup.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.