Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

Just want to report that the camera does not work firmware 3.6.0 on Studio X30 (it flickers on and off repeatedly on the TC8)

Frankly a little disappointed with the software quality so far on the Studio X for Microsoft Teams

Raf

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @rho ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Is this a brand new installation or after an upgrade to 3.6.0?

The suggestion is to reboot both the Studio X and the TC8 after a change to the provider mode to our Partner Microsoft.

If you still have issues after this please work with our support organization.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

The system auto upgraded and users reported issues.

Factory reset both X30+TC8 but same problem (no video + flickering video icon on TC8)

Pretty sure it's not a hardware issue since it happened to all 3 units in our office. In the meantime i've turned off auto upgrade...

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @rho ,

Thanks for providing the additional information for us volunteers here. The more info is provided the better we can respond.

The official advice is:

• Microsoft Teams update #2A is currently in Microsoft TAC and is available for customers already on 3.5.0 on their Studio X
  • If a customer requests a meeting with Poly, to discuss these issues, please direct them to engage their Poly Account Manager, who will work with our MSFT Alliance team to schedule a joint meeting with MSFT.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Yes, downgrading to 3.5.0 solved the problem (no video). Hopefully will get a working update soon.

Currently experiencing unresolved intermittent call drops during meetings (Not sure if this is the cause, but Teams debug log says the following:

Cnd_Skype_ResultDetail: Trouter client failed to deliver Http message.
Cnd_Skype_ResultCode: 404
)
HP Recommended

Hello @rho 

A working update can only be provided by our partner Microsoft after they have analysed the Teams logs and fix an issue.  For the 404 error Rübsamen is applicable. Has Microsoft been involved as of yet? 3.3.2, 3.5.0 and 3.6.0 are all Microsoft Certified releases. 

replied via a mobile device 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.