Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We have Software Version: Release - 2.0.3.1-2729 /Model: HDX 7000 HD.

Does this support LYNC integration?

When I check SIP –gives message as H.323 calls will be disabled. Does this mean my intranet calls will be disabled?

Also, how do I see the hardware version? System Information is not listing the hardware version in webpage.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Dear Mahe...

you have to upgrade your machine to version 3.x for lync support.

To answer your question:

Yes, if you enable SIP in your actual firmware, it will disable H.323.

In  newer software version your can enable SIP and H.323 at the same time.

HP Recommended

Thank you Uwe..

I guess I required Key to upgrade this to 3.x.

Also, how do I see my hardware version?

HP Recommended

I guess I required Key to upgrade this to 3.x

>> yes

Also, how do I see my hardware version?

>> with your remote navigate to "System" / "System information".

If you have a different hardware version than rev A, it should be noted there.

If you have an older hardware version, you can think about buying an hardware upgrade kit for your machine.

Just talk to your polycom partner for more details.

HP Recommended

Actually, from V2.0.x you'll need 2 keys because I'd recommend you upgrade via V2.5 then upgrade to V3.x.x.

Sounds like you probably have a Rev A box so a hardware upgrade & an RTV license would be recommended.

HP Recommended

To clarify, the minimum HDX firmware required for Lync support is 3.0.0.1 (the original 3.0 release did not officially support Lync registration).  That said it is recommended to use the most recent release when integrating with Lync Server as multiple hotfixes have been incorporated in later releases (currently 3.0.4 is recommended).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.