Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

License Transfer

Occasional Advisor

License Transfer

Hello Community,

how do I transfer a SfB interoperability license from a defective RPG 500 unit to a replacement RPG 500 unit? The replacement unit was obtained through RMA as the defective unit malfunctioned but was still under warranty.

Message 1 of 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: License Transfer

Hello @rattuq ,


Welcome back to the Poly Community.


I am quite sure you need to ring support back as this needs to be done in our system.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2