Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi friends:

We are looking into a solution with an HDX 6000 as server, and many M100 personal computers with webcams and microphones. But one feature we need is a remote control with click to dial ability, for example as an emergency call. Only that hdx will be called, no one else.

I have seen many cams with remote control like logitech bcc955, but no one is supported for this feature with polycom M100 software. Do you know one or have any experience with this kind of solutions?

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hache,

Drop me an email.   Just google my name, you should find my Mindspring account.   I've been working on a touch to dial (at least on the Real Presence Mobile for Android) that can do exactly what you are talking about.  You can see videos of me using it (with a bridging capability, which is NOT required) on my YouTube page...    do a search on VTC-Touch....  It's a proof of concept but certainly works.

Let me know if you are interested and I can setup up with a demo.

Cheers,

Gary Miyakawa

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.