Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

any idea where I can find this MIB:

MIB Name: POLYCOM-VIDEO-MIB.my

OID:

Thx's

Peter

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The MIBs for the HDX, and other video endpoints, can be downloaded from the systems web interface.

For the HDX, access the web interface of the unit via IE browser and then go to Admin Settings > Blobal Services > SNMP.  At the end of the page is a link to "Download MIB".

For a RealPresence Group series access the web interface Admin settings > Servers > SNMP and the link is at the top just under the SNMP heading in blue

@pkutis wrote:

Hello,

any idea where I can find this MIB:

MIB Name: POLYCOM-VIDEO-MIB.my

OID:

Thx's

Peter

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.