cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual or User Guide for Polycom Mptz-7 Eagle Eye 1080 HD

Occasional Visitor

Manual or User Guide for Polycom Mptz-7 Eagle Eye 1080 HD

Hello community

I have been searching in different forums and even in the site of support the User Manual or Guide of the camera

Polycom Mptz-7 Eagle Eye 1080 HD

Since I lost the physical and the file and I need to recover it.

I appreciate the help

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES
Polycom Employee

Re: Manual or User Guide for Polycom Mptz-7 Eagle Eye 1080 HD

hi Roman,
The Mptz-7 cameras are EOS . These cameras were designed to work with HDX codec .
You can find the information on this subject on Pg 3-15 under "Connecting Cameras " in the HDX admin guide :
http://support.polycom.com/global/documents/support/setup_maintenance/products/video/hdx_ag.pdf

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

Thx Karthik, I start reviewing

Have a nice day

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Moderator

Accessories, such as cameras, generally do not have separate Manuals, the information is integrated into the Admin Guide, user's Guide, Installatin Guide and/or Integrator's reference Guide for the system it is used on.

Message 4 of 4