Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi!

Let me give you a scenario that I'm trying to set up:

- We have a HDX 7001 connected to a TV primarily, which is portable

- We will be hooking this unit up to a projector as the SECONDARY display

- We will be hooking up a laptop with slides as the THIRD display

- We will have 3 units dialled in (using the multipoint license), for 4 total

We have basically one major person presenting, so we want to somehow set it up as follows:

- "Major" presenter shows on projector

- Content shows on TV

- Other units either do not show, or show small down the right of the main presenter

The way I'm envisioning it is 66% of the screen is the large view of the presenter, 33% (down the right of the main screen) will have the other units one under the other.

Is this possible?

I've tried hitting 'display' a few times, but it's somewhat awkward, and doesn't give much control. There's no way, via the web interface for example, to sort of 'manage' the screens, rather than hoping the preset options do what you want them to?

If not, how would you guys recommend I do this? Thank you for your time!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Please refer to the HDX Admin giude at the link below:

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/hdx_series/hdx7000.html

Configuring Multipoint modes are described on page 3-11.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.