Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Multipoint Key Lost

SOLVED
beckyg81
Occasional Contributor

Multipoint Key Lost

Our Polycom Multipoint Key was lost.    HDX 8000 HD NTSC codec with serial 8210220CA856PG.   Thank you!  

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
beckyg81
Occasional Contributor

Re: Multipoint Key Lost

Thank you for searching, SteffenBaierUK.  I sent in a Polycom Support request (Service Request Detail 1-4194695001), and they were able to provide the Multipoint Key.   Becky

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello beckyg81,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's Video FAQ contains:

Jun 22,2014 Question: How can I activate / check / verify / recover my license?

Answer:
Please check this post in the Software Licensing section => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
beckyg81
Occasional Contributor

I looked at the "[FAQ] How can I activate / check / verify / recover my license?" web page before I posted here.   I have no "License Dashboard" option on my Polycom account.    I have only "Activation/Upgrade" and "Product Registration" on my Polycom account.

Thank you,

Becky

Message 3 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Becky,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The page, even if looking different, should be able to be navigated. I briefly checked this serial and cannot find a record of a license.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 5
beckyg81
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for searching, SteffenBaierUK.  I sent in a Polycom Support request (Service Request Detail 1-4194695001), and they were able to provide the Multipoint Key.   Becky

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5