Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Multipoint Key Recovery

Occasional Visitor

Multipoint Key Recovery

Hello!
Our company uses the Polycom HDX 7000, which was purchased 7-8 years ago. Some time ago, due to problems with power supply, the settings were unexpectedly reset to the factory settings and after the next codec boot, the existing license for multipoint connection was not saved. The license key has also been lost.
I looked at the page "[FAQ] How can I activate / check / verify / recover my license?" before I posted here. License is not displayed in the "License Dashboard" section.
Is it possible to restore the license for multipoint connection?

The serial number of our codec is 881116110A55CN

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Multipoint Key Recovery

Hello @P.S. ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

I would expect the serial to start with 82

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hello Steffen!

See attachment

Occasional Visitor

Steffen,

What does "Enabled" mean in "Option"? Does it mean that a valid license key is entered and saved?

Occasional Contributor

The space below the line "Option" and " Enabled" is a table shows the current option activation status.

i.e. if you entered a valid activation key, the machine will specify all the options included in the key code and list them below. e.g.

Option                     Enabled

1080p                       (tick)

MP Plus                   (tick)

By the way, I went to the support website for your activation history but got a blank reply. Probably you didn't activated any option at all? All activation action shall be recorded. OR your reseller gave you a fraud key that is not issued by the Polycom system? 

Message 5 of 5