Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

I get the following error message when trying to call an HDX 7000 HD from a VSX 7000A:

'Your call could not be completed due to network congestion or because the site could not be located'

The HDX 7000 HD is running software version 3.3.1-19040

The VSX 7000A is running softwre version 9.0.1

Both are attatched to a CMA 4000, and all is green in the endpoint monitor. I have removed and re added the endpoints but still the same problem. 

I have checked out the network, and I cannot see where the problem is. I am not aware of network changes, since calls worked between these two devices up til recently.

I just need pointing in the right direction.

Your help is apprciated,  If you need any more information I will be happy to respond

A. Goddard

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I would be looking at the site topology in CMA.   Specifically the SITE and SITE LINKS...    Check the bandwidth limiting setting there.   Remember, when you place a 384kb call over IP, there is MORE bandwidth used (about 20% generally speaking) and that needs to be accounted for when setting up the bandwidth limits.

Good luck!

Gary Miyakawa

HP Recommended

Yes Thanks Gary.  I certainly looked in the Topologies- Site Links, and ajusted the total bandwidth accordingly.  Our system seems stable now.

A. Goddard

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.