Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Guys, 

I'm configuring f irewall for Polycom RealPresence Group 300, I'm extremly frustrated. 

I got the point where connectons from outside get to the Polycom, but user isn't able to pick up the incoming connection.

Outgoing connections however are OK.

Config on the firewall:

TCP 1720 allowed bi-directional

TCP 3230-3290 TCP/UDP allowed bidirectional

Is there a particular port UDP/TCP that would be responsible for that kind of behaviour?

Is that even a firewal issue, or polycom configuration itself?

Any Help much appreciated .

Martin

Spoiler

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi Martin

1. Configure your Group System according  >Administrator’s Guide 4.1.1<    p. 41Configure the System for Use with a Firewall or NAT"
  2. go to >>this<< post and open attached pdf file. I guess your issue is related with ASA fixup protocols.

Regards

HP Recommended

HI Bazzuck, 

Thank you for that, I'll give it a go, and you know.

Martin

HP Recommended

Got it working, it tunred out to be Polycom Setting after all.

Have a look at the screenshot.

🙂

HP Recommended

Hi

thank you for sharing your experience.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.