Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

No Assests Found (Polycom Support Portal) - Polycom HDX 7000

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

No Assests Found (Polycom Support Portal) - Polycom HDX 7000

Hi All,

One of our client got HDX-7000 in year 2011. They were willing to have premier support. But on Polycom Portal, it gives error of "No Assets found for the Serial Number(s) entered." I cant disclose complete serial number but patial serial number is "881116110AXXXX".

Please help me out in this.

Regards,

Faizan

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: No Assests Found (Polycom Support Portal) - Polycom HDX 7000

Hello Faizan,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

This cannot be resolved via the Polycom community and you will need to work with your Polycom reseller so we can verify this via the purchase order and correct any data if required.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2